But not that long, its just for one and a half year before we move to DA. We;re going to move by this month. Yes you hear me, in this Ramadhan, the fasting month.
The house is an apartment, with 2 living hall, 2 balcony, 2 kitchen(wet & dry), 5 bedrooms and 3bathrooms. Mom said the house quite big for us because the distance to walk from the bedroom to the kitchen quite far if we compare to the previous house. But we have to get used with it. The house seems very convenience for us to do our groceries shopping cause its near the Giant Kelana Jaya and more Malay restaurants to compare with my previous place yang banyak jual Bak Kut Teh and mmg I akan maki everytime I pass by their shoplots..bussuk hokeh, I tak sokaaa. Some more from my observation its near to the surau just a walking distance which will be my parents preference to perform their pray. The surrounding full with malay community before this I grew up surrounded by Chinese community yg mmg tak ambil port hal org..and..psst I wonder whether auntie-auntie kepochi wujud di sini. Tengah tengah I wondering kan tiba-tiba my mama babble to me ‘Tinggai sini hang jaga sikit..jgn balik lambat mcm slalu hang dok buat kat rumah sana jgn dok buat habiaq, sini melata kawan mama, nant depa mengata’. See.. now that’s a problem for me, have to jaga tatakesusilaan and jadi puteri lindungan kaabah selepas ini untuk auntie-auntie itu. Don jon bel akuh.
3 comments:
hola bebeh..where have u been..
which part of KJ eyh?/
dulu i pernah dok KJ..
lawa nye rumah baru die..
i suke area sana..masa i duk sana..xde pulak org2 die kepochi..baik2 je..
WAH!
i love this house!!
peej - Kelana Jaya SS6.u dulu stay area mane? tapi just for a while je ni tgu umah lagi satu siap.
opy - saya jua suka itu rumah..besar..blh main kejar2
Post a Comment