Friday, January 8, 2010

Belly-ing and BB-ing can be so addictive like drugs.

Its already the 8th days in 2010. Nothing much impressive happened to me yet but I think its a good start anyway.

1. Am too much addictive with my current obsession. Its the belly dancing. Am doing it religiously for this 2 weeks. Good I memang looking forward for a healthy lifestyle. Nak perut mcm Shakira please!!!

2. The best part for the starting year is I got that my early birthday pressie from someone that I always appreciate the whole of my life, ~wink. Thank you for the BB phone and the gold anklets dear, I'll take care of them the same way you take care of me. I love you my Dior. Alhamdulillah murah rezeki, thats why I always believe dont ever act stingy with other people, Allah will give you something in return but you will never know when and where.


So now what am gonna do with the 3 phones with me? Tokey balak pun tak banyak phone mcm ni. Sigh.. Can go for twittering, facebooking and YM-ing 24 hours now, BB-ing can be so addictive kan? Same goes to Belly Dancing, I da addicted buying those shimmy belt for my personal collections. Ozy jom 7919 I da aktif mummah mummah.

No comments: